p r o d u c e
We grow and supply fine microgreens in a temperature controlled environment in the heart of the city. Our indoor growing produce is grown and harvested by adults with autism. Some of our clients include 1-Michelin star Alma, Tippling club.
Our microgreens growing facililty at the Enabling Village, Redhill
Trays (left) and Punnets (right)
Microgreens are grown in a temperature controlled environment free of pesticides
Our Butterfly Sorrel at Smoke and Mirrors Bar's Cocktail
GROW YOUR OWN
Take control of your produce and harvest in your own bar or restaurant. Join restaurants such as Chef's Table to educate your customer and enhance their dining experience through having your own rack and grow lights system.
We deliver whole trays where produce is at 60% of its full growth stage. This allows you to maintain the growing cycle and extend your products shelf life.
We do same-day harvest and delivery of your produce. Harvested produce are packed in takeaway containers which are re-collected and re-used. Each container weighs in at 20-30g.
Terms & Conditions
- For FREE delivery, we require a minimum order of $100/delivery (before GST).
- Orders below $100 will include a $25 delivery fee.
- Ordering cut off is every Sunday 5pm.
- For trays, a 4 weeks lead time is required for growing.
- For all orders, standing orders are recommended. There is no gaurantee of availability of produce for Ad-Hoc orders.
- All prices shown have not included GST.
Please contact email@example.com to find out more about our produce.