Premium Planting Mix
The Premium Planting Mix is a premium, scientifically formulated growing medium that helps ensure optimum plant growth potential. A balanced blend of cocopeat, peat moss, vermiculite, perlite, humic acid, plant nutrients, photogenic agents, buffering agents and anti-fungal agents. It is a perfect way to give a healthy head start to plants!
- Contributes to vigorous plant growth and health by providing essential macro/micro nutrients and minerals.
- Stimulates quick rooting and healthy root development.
- Loosens and improves soil drainage in hard, compacted and heavy day soil.
- Versatility — ideal for improving poor soil, mulching, and mixing into native soil for new in-ground plantings.
- Prevents transplanting shock and encourages fast root growth for newly transplanted plants.
- Easier to handle for first-time horticulturists.
We have three sizes available for various needs, the handy ~100 g pack, the medium 1 kg kraft zip lock pack and the jumbo 50 ltr (~20 kg) pack.
The ~100 g pack is ~17 cm x 13 cm x 7 cm in dimension.
The 1 kg kraft zip lock pack is ~23 cm x 33 cm x 10 cm in dimension. Bring the kraft zip lock packaging back to our HortPark outlet to enjoy a complimentary refill.
Both are repacked and sealed by Employability and Employment Centre, a programme by Autism Resource Centre, to provide training and employment for adults with autism.
Lastly, the 50 ltr (~20 kg) jumbo pack is ~54 cm x 80 cm x 18 cm in dimension.