Singapore National Day is around the corner and together with our 3rd year anniversary, we would like to spice up the occasion with our very own Chili Planting Competition. The chili in the limelight this time comes from chili padi which is also known as bird's eye chili. So start growing with us today!
1. Register your participation at Chili Competition Registration Form (Click Here) from 4 August to 16 August 2015.
2. A free packet of chili seeds will be mailed to you by 21 August 2015 using the registered mailing address.
3. Grow it with tender loving care.
4. To qualify for the competition, you will shoot and post your chili growing in 3 stages : Sprouting / Young Chili Plant / Chili Fruiting in the most creative way possible and post it on facebook and instagram by tagging below:
5. The competition photo with the most likes will will walk away with a stackable crate box (inclusive plants) worth of SGD $120.00.
6. All registered participants are entitled to join our complimentary chili planting community garden session on 29th August 2015 at Open Farm Community (130E Minden Road).
Terms & Conditions
- Participants are responsible to provide contactable email and mailing address so as to facilitate the mailing process. The organisers do not hold any responsibility for any inaccurate contact details provided by the participants. Only participants who have sent in their contact details are eligible for the competition.
- As chili takes sometime to grow, we encourage the participants to be patient and attend the complimentary community gardening session to further understand the growing mechanism for chili. The organisers do not hold any responsibility for any unsuccessful chili planting.
- Participants are responsible to tag clearly on facebook and instagram so that the organisers are able to locate their posts. The organisers do not hold any responsibility for any inaccurate or offensive instagram posts or tags.
- The competition will end on 31st October 2015 and the announced result would be final. The competition prize of a stackable crate box comes with a choice of 4 edible plants from a selection provided by the organiser.
- In the event when there are more than one photo with the most instagram likes, the organiser will choose one as the winner.