NONG by Edible Garden City is the retail arm of Edible Garden City. We champion "grow your own food" movement in Singapore.
If you like what we do, join us for this urban farming journey.
A career as an urban farmer. The pay is manure, the hours are sane, and best of all u get to spend time with the worms and bees. If all of these have not scared you away, then write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or skills background.
We are looking for full time interns or part time employees who are driven, pro-active and passionate to work under our Retail Segment:
- We are seeking for fun and positive individual who enjoys meeting new people and gaining hands on experience in retail and merchandising. Working on weekend might be required.
- As part of day to day operation, you will manage orders fulfilment, respond to customer inquiries, managing the warehouse inventories. Involving in workshop or event planing.
- Manage the e-commerce shopping website and product updating .
- Minimum time commitment of 3 - 6 months.
What we offer:
- Fun working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Edible gardening knowledge through hands-on experience by attaching to different edible gardens in Singapore